Foam Boss is an alkaline liquid that appears white and opaque. It is an antifoam/defoam solution that prevents and removes foam. Foam boss is used when foam reduction is required.
|Safety Data Sheet|
Foam Boss Benefits:
- Highly concentrated
- Compatible with acidic and alkaline environments
- No hazardous ingredients above 1% concentration
Foam Boss Applications:
- Foam Boss is a multipurpose defoamer that can be used in a variety of environments where defoaming or antifoaming is desired. Foam Boss applications include:
- During recovery tank cleaning, spray tank walls with 1-2 ounces of Foam Boss.
- After cleaning the tank, to prevent foam add 2 ounces of Foam Boss per 5 gallons of tank volume.
- Use a small tube to drip Foam Boss into the entry fume of an aeration tank, the sewage entry, effluent lines, and digesters to prevent foaming.
- Per 1,000 gallons of waste, add 1 gallon of Foam Boss.
- Spray the area with Foam Boss diluted to a 1:10 ratio for instant defoaming action.